SST Full Time & Part Time [High School +]
The Senior Snowboard Team is for the high school rider who is serious about his/her snowboarding, exhibits a high level of dedication to the sport and is looking to develop competitive snowboard skills. Training sessions will focus on advanced techniques in Slopestyle, Halfpipe and Snowboardcross with the goal of developing a strong base for competition. Riders will work with coaches to establish a competition schedule for the season to achieve an optimal balance between training and events. The SST group will compete in USASA Regional Series; stronger riders may have an opportunity to participate in the USSA Revolution Tour or other high level events.
- Minimum requirement: Advanced riding ability, highly motivated to improve and desire to compete
- Attendance and participation standards must be met to maintain competition eligibility
- Coach approval required
- Cross training sessions are scheduled for two evenings per week and will include video review, trampoline, weight training or conditioning
- Participants need snowboard equipment, helmet, and lift passes to Steamboat Ski Resort and Howelsen Hill
- Copper Mountain season pass recommended for competitive athletes
- SST part-time program based around a partial skier schedule at the school
|SST Full Time||2016/2017 Dates||Dryland||Location||On-Snow||Location|
|September 6–April 1||T-Th 4:00–6:00pm||Howelsen Hill||T-F 1:00–3:30pm, Sa 9:00am-2:00 pm||Steamboat Ski Resort or Howelsen Hill|
*Winter season gym sessions Fridays 5:00-6:00pm at Howelsen Hill
|SST Part Time||2016/2017 Dates||Dryland||Location||On-Snow||Location|
|September 6–March 25||T-Th 4:00–6:00pm||Howelsen Hill||T, Th, F 1:00–3:30pm, Sa 9:00am-2:00 pm||Steamboat Ski Resort or Howelsen Hill|
*Winter season gym sessions are on Fridays 5:00-6:00pm at Howelsen Hill.
2016/2017 Program Fees
SST Full Time
Paid in full by Sept. 15, 2016: $3,400.00
Paid in full after Sept. 15, 2016: $4,080.00
Non-resident paid in full by Sept 15, 2016: $4,080.00
Non-resident paid in full by Sept 15, 2016: $4,900.00
SST Part Time
Paid in full by Sept. 15, 2016: $2,950.00
Paid in full after Sept. 15, 2016: $3,540.00
Non-resident paid in full by Sept 15, 2016: $3,540.00
Non-resident paid in full after Sept 15, 2016: $4,250.00
Additional travel fees to be expected for training and competition trips.
Wax fees for the season included.
Work Deposit: $600.00 OR Charitable Contribution: $750.00
For more information on work deposits and charitable contributions click here.