PABX [Ages: High School +]
PABX is designed for riders committed to BoarderCross training. Specific attention is given to each athlete in designing and implementing a realistic competitive schedule to maximize performance and improve points. Coaches will focus on isolating and enhancing the various skill sets needed to excel in SBX. All aspects of BoarderCross racing are addressed including elements of freestyle, gate training, physical conditioning, video review, mental preparation, technical ability, tactical development and equipment preparation. Travel will be extensive and can include events such as USSA Grand Prix, Revolution Tour, Holeshot Tour, NorAm Cup races and other professional open events.
- Minimum requirement: Advanced riding skills and prior competitive SBX experience
- Must be 15 years of age to participate in any FIS-sanctioned events/li>
- Participants need snowboard equipment, helmet, and lift passes to Steamboat Ski Resort and Howelsen Hill
- Minimum numbers apply (must be 5 full time athletes for program to operate)
- Non-refundable deposit of $450 due by August 26
|October 18–April 1||See Head Coach||T-F 1:00–4:00pm, Sa 9:00am-2:00pm||Steamboat Ski Resort or Howelsen Hill|
2016/2017 Program Fees
Paid in full by Sept. 15, 2016: $5,600.00
Paid in full after Sept. 15, 2016: $6,720.00
Paid in full by Sept. 15, 2016: $6,720.00
Paid in full after Sept. 15, 2016: $8,065.00
Additional travel fees to be expected.
Wax fees for the season included.
Work Deposit: $450.00 OR Charitable Contribution: $565.00
For more information on work deposits and charitable contributions click here.