The Freeskiing program has been evaluating our development pipeline. We have decided to open the Jr Freeskiing winter programs to 6th grade (generally 12 years old), and to offer a younger competitive freeskiing program for the skier who is serious about his/her skiing, is dedicated to their personal improvement and is interested in competition. 10 and 11 year olds may petition for entry into the group.
In preparation for the upcoming changes to our winter programing we thought that it would be beneficial to offer three new ramp sessions aimed at these Phase 3 athletes whose winter programing may be affected. We will be offering three, six day Jr Freeskiing Ramp sessions that will merge the fundamental acrobatics of Jr Ramping with attention and focus aimed towards Freeskiing skill sets.
Jr Freeskiing Foundations Ramp Sessions ages 11 – 15 (Phase 3)
$320.00* for one or $590.00* for two.
*All sessions includes a season pass for open jumping throughout the summer.
- This program is for younger Freeskiing athletes committed to developing strong air skills. It will consist of acrobatic foundations and air skill development.
- Athletes 10 and 11 years old must petition to join this group.
- Minimum experience must have on snow jumping experience.
Session 1: June 13 - 21 9:30am - 12:30pm
• Dates: Mon 13 | Tue 14 | Thu 16 | Fri 17 | Mon 20 | Tues 21| 6 days
Session 2: July 18 - 26 *Twilight Session 4:00pm - 7:00pm*
• Dates: Mon 18 | Tue 19 | Thu 21 | Fri 22 | Mon 25 | Tues 26 | 6 days
Session 3: August 8-16 9:30am - 12:30am
• Dates: Mon 8 | Tue 9 | Thu 11 | Fri 12 | Mon15 | Tues 16| 6 days
We are very excited to offer these new sessions.